The IFSB Annual Meetings 2017 to Be Held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date posted: 23 February 2017
Kuala Lumpur, 23 February 2017 - The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) is pleased to announce that the IFSB Annual Meetings and Side Events 2017 will be held on 4 - 6 April 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The meetings will be hosted by Bank Negara Malaysia.
The IFSB is inviting all its member organisations to participate in the 3-day Meetings, including a one day Seminar on Islamic Finance and a Public Lecture, which are open to the industry stakeholders, academics and interested parties. Participation is free of charge.
The list of events being organised during the IFSB Annual Meetings and Side Events 2017 are:
4 April 2017
- IFSB Seminar on Islamic Finance and Global Regulation: Moving Targets and New Horizons (Open for Public)
5 April 2017
- 9th IFSB Public Lecture on Financial Policy and Stability (Open for Public)
- IFSB Members and Industry Engagement Session (IFSB Members and selected invitees)
6 April 2017
- 15th IFSB General Assembly (Closed Session, for IFSB Members only)
- 30th Meeting of the IFSB Council (Closed Session)
- 15th Islamic Financial Stability Forum (Closed Session, for IFSB Members and selected invitees only)
For more information of these events and to register, please visit www.ifsb.org.
Back to top