The IFSB Annual Meetings and Side Events 2017 Starts Today
Date posted: 4 April 2017
Opening Session of the IFSB Seminar on Islamic Finance and Global Regulation signifying the start of the IFSB Annual Meetings 2017 in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, 4 April 2017 - The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) Annual Meetings and Side Events 2017 start today in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, co-hosted by the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran and Bank Negara Malaysia. H.E. Dr. Valiollah Seif, Governor, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran is the Chairperson of the IFSB for 2017.
The meetings bring together the key stakeholders of the Islamic financial services industry which include regulatory and supervisory authorities, industry and market players, multilateral organisations, academics, Islamic finance practitioners and members of the public.
The three-day meetings will feature the following events:
4 April 2017
- IFSB Seminar on Islamic Finance and Global Regulation: Moving Targets and New Horizons (Open for Public)
5 April 2017
- 9th IFSB Public Lecture on Financial Policy and Stability (Open for Public)
- IFSB Members and Industry Engagement Session (IFSB Members and selected invitees)
6 April 2017
- 15th IFSB General Assembly (Closed Session, for IFSB Members only)
- 30th Meeting of the IFSB Council (Closed Session)
- 15th Islamic Financial Stability Forum (Closed Session, for IFSB Members and selected invitees only)
For more information of these events and to register, please visit www.ifsb.org.
Back to top