Events & Activities > Event Details
|Name||:||[EVE00614] Regional Facilitating Implementation of IFSB Standards (FIS) Workshop (French)|
As part of IFSB's objectives in facilitating implementation of IFSB Standards, the IFSB Secretariat consistently offering capacity development initiatives including FIS Workshops for IFSB members.
This regional workshop will be conducted virtually on 2 March 2023, covering Islamic banking segment with the following details.
S ES S I ON 1
IFSB-1: Guiding Principles of Risk Management for Institutions (other than Insurance Institutions) offering only Islamic Financial Services (IIFS)
- Understanding risks in IIFS
- Sound risk management for IIFS
- Focus on credit, operational, liquidity, rate of return and equity investment risks
S ES S I ON 2
IFSB–17: Core Principles for Islamic Finance Regulation (CPIFR) [Banking Segment]
- Overview of the Standard
- Key Principles of the Standard
- Focus on CPIFR related to: Treatment of Investment Account Holders, Corporate Governance, Shari'ah Governance Framework, Risk Management Process, Capital Adequacy, Islamic "Windows" Operations
The workshop will be delivered in French.
***REGISTRATION IS BY INVITATION ONLY***
|Start Date||:||02/03/2023||End Date||:||02/03/2023|
Programme - Event Session(s)
|- none -|
| Disclaimer: Please be advised that the above mentioned agenda points are tentative and that the IFSB reserves the right to make any necessary amendments/changes to the programme without prior notification.|
*Note: Click Document Name to view/download document
Back to top